Microsoft on Tuesday launched the Outlook.com, a new Web e-mail service modern email designed for the next billion mailboxes.Lets See how to migrate to Outlook.com Preview from Hotmail Preview.
Hotmail to Outlook.com Step by Step Guide
1. Login into your Hotmail.com Account
2. In the Top Right Corner you can See Settings Option
3. Click On Settings You Can see “Upgrade to Outlook.com”.
4. Click it You Will See one New Window Where there are two Buttons “Upgrade to Outlook” and “may be Later”
5. Click On “Upgrade to OutLook”
Thats it . You are done.Enjoy New Outlook Preview.
Migrate to outlook.com
Once you are using Outlook.com, you can easily set it up on your phone (Windows Mobile, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or other Mobiles), tablet (Windows 8, iPad, and Android), in the new Outlook 2013 Preview, or in other mail apps you might use. And because Outlook.com also supports Exchange ActiveSync, you can set it up just like you would your Exchange or Hotmail account. Know more about maid cleaning service here